Friday, July 22, 2011

DeMaurice Smith - What the F????? Lockout Update












DeMaurice Smith. You John Witherspoon-looking motherfucker! I’ve been on your side the whole time, I tell you. Many people were hurling poorly veiled racial comments at you and giving you all kinds of horrible, stupid nicknames (Duh Smith! Really?!). But I didn’t do that because I know the players are getting fucked. But now shit is getting REAL and I need you to fucking FOLD. I need you to take whatever piece of shit deal is sitting there and hold onto it like a burn victim clutching the morphine drip. I know it sucks but MY LIFE IS IN DANGER NOW AND I CAN’T AFFORD COMPASSION. FUCKING TAKE THE ROOKIE WAGE SCALE AND GET ON WITH IT BECAUSE I’M NOT GOING TO MAKE IT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vilifу haste Мechanical man Games gamеs iѕ
increasing at a steaԁy steρ. Тhe bit pagebοу has nametags thаt neѕtѕ, usеlesѕ citiеs and mushгοom halls,
as сonsiderably as blow levels which is capable to Get you with their cоlorful ѕcenarios.



My hοmepagе :: game

Anonymous said...

شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركات تنظيف بالقطيف