Monday, March 26, 2007

Sonics Dance Team Profile: Staci


This week's Sonics Dance Team girl is the lovely Staci. I've actually met Staci through a promotion at Pizza Hut. She and another Dance Team member delivered me a pizza one Sunday afternoon. Talk about a big surprise. I just got done taking three giant bong hits when the doorbell rang. When I opened up the door I had no clue what was going on. Two pretty girls wearing Sonics green and Gold were handing me my meatlovers and breadsticks. I ran upstairs and grabbed my camera and the pic is below.


I also know a couple friends at work that know Staci. They tell me that she lives a sort of double-life. I don't want to start any rumors, but again what kind of fake-ass journalist would I be if I didn't. Word on the street is that she loves a little injection of H. A friend of my friend at work actually supplied her with her stuff. Whatever she's taking, it works. She's a firecracker!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I know Staci and she doesn't even drink coffee, let alone do drugs!