Wednesday, March 21, 2007

BREAKING NEWS: Jeff Garcia is not Gay



What's going on?? Didn't T.O. say he's gay? And T.O. wouldn't lie about something like that. That's not like T.O. Anyway, reports are Garcia and his longtime girlfriend and 2004 Playmate of the Year Carmella DeCesare are getting hitched. I always thought and still strongly believe she is his cover. I mean look at the guy. What a douche bag. There's no way he could pull a chick as hot as Carmella.

His upcoming nuptuals also came up in contract negotiations with the Bucs. This according to the Orlando Sentinel:

"During contract negotiations with Tampa Bay, free-agent quarterback Jeff Garcia let Bucs Coach Jon Gruden know he was getting married in April.

"He told me he was going to bring the playbook to the wedding," Garcia said. "He asked if he could come on my honeymoon."

Gruden was kidding.

Probably."

Now I can see Chucky pullin a chick like Carmella, but not Garcia. I'm gonna have to reluctantly side with T.O. He's gay, gay, gay!!

No comments: