Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sonics Dance Team Profiles: Ali


Weekly I will profile a different member of the Sonics Dance Team. You may ask me why? Why would anyone want to know about these dancin ladies? Because they are hot, that's why. And any excuse to get more T&A on the site is ok by me.

The first lucky gal is the stunning Ali. Ali is a four year veteran of the squad. She recently signed a 4 year $14 million guaranteed contract. Wait. Sorry. She makes $20 per game and a free hot dog. She enjoys playing pool, poker, hot tubbing and reading Dr. Suess books. Not sure if she does it all at the same time, but I sure hope so. She was on the reality show The Bachelor in Paris and is a former rock-climbing instructor.

But guys watch out. I found a couple red flags in her profile. She lists Britney Spears as her favorite music artist and she loves Nascar. White trash alert!! Not listed on her profile: she can drive her house, brews her own moonshine and her boyfriend and her cousin are very closely related (they are the same person). Don't say I didn't warn you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your
stuff previous to and you're just too fantastic.
I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're stating and
the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart.
I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a
terrific web site.

Here is my page: members.ganapatioccult.com